The Executive Committee handles contracts and oversees the work of other committees.
The Thursday following the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
The governing board always meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. The Executive Committee always meets on the Thursday that follows.
See our calendar on the Governing Board page if you are unsure.
Jeremy Hansen (Delegate, Berlin)
Adopted by the Board: March 9, 2021
The mission of CVFiber is to bring fast, reliable, and affordable highspeed Internet to the residents, businesses, and government agencies of its twenty-member communities.
The CVFiber Board sets the direction and priorities of CVFiber. The Executive Committee oversees, manages, and coordinates the implementation of the Board’s actions.
B. Executive Committee Responsibilities
The Executive Committee will:
- Oversee the implementation of the Board’s decisions.
- Coordinate the work of CVFiber committees implementing Board decisions.
- Engage and oversee the work of third parties, such as attorneys, consultants, financial agents, and others as needed.
The Executive Committee shall report to the Board at least monthly, more often as circumstances dictate, or as requested by the Board.
D. Mailing list
- The Executive Committee shall set a regular monthly meeting date and time at its reorganization meeting in May.
- Special meetings may be called throughout the year as necessary.
- Meetings may be called by the Chair, Vice Chair, or a majority of the Executive Committee.
Membership shall include the Chair, Vice Chair, Committee Chairs, and the Clerk, if a member of the Board.
The Chair of the governing Board shall be the Chair of the Executive Committee.