What benefits are included?
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides:
- Up to $30/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands; and
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider if the household contributes more than $10 but less than $50 toward the purchase price.
Do I qualify?
The $14.2 billion Program has now served more than 20 million households. To see if you qualify, visit the ACP’s Qualifications website for more information. Factors include:
- Your household income
- If you or your child or dependent participate in certain government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or other programs
- If you or anyone in your household already receives a Lifeline benefit.